PTS is Hiring – Join Us as Our Construction Manager
PTS Career Opportunity: Construction Manager
PTS Data Center Solutions, a leader in data center environments offering both design/build construction and managed IT services, is looking for an outstanding individual to serve as our Construction Manager.
Construction Manager Duties Include:
- Manage all members of the project team including clients and their representatives, inspectors, vendors, subcontractors, and others essential people to the success of the project, as well as, working closely with the Architects and Engineers.
- Maintain project schedule updates, maintain a three week look ahead, present meeting minutes, review, and process RFI’s, assist with review and processing of submittals, assist with change order preparation, monitor, and report certified payroll, as with monthly billing preparation including trade billing, and assist with LEED report review and submission.
- Manage the closeout of projects including the punch out activities, preparation of warranty documents, acquisition of lien waivers and other responsibilities as directed by Project Manager and/or the Accounting Department.
- Responsible for safe work practices and implementing company safety programs for all subordinates.
- Ensure all work production meets internal and external quality standards.
- Develop and implement resource and production plans to meet customer needs.
- Travel to specific job sites (frequency depending on size, location, and issues) to coach and support field supervisors.
- Evaluate and encourage the performance of all subordinates, including conducting formal performance appraisals on direct subordinates.
- Establish tracking methods and systems in order to measure and report crew productivity; compare results versus estimates and report weekly job progress on all assigned work.
- Identify, problem solve, and corrects problem areas on loss or low profit jobs.
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding established Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) as defined by executive leadership.
- Ensures all labor, equipment and materials are ordered in a timely manner, based on production and installation lead-times, orders and coordinates delivery/pick-up of all materials required, ensuring pricing meets established budgetary requirements.
- Verify all 3rd party inspections are completed and passed, as well as all city final inspections.
If you’re interested in applying, please complete this form, or call PTS at: 1-866-PTS-DCS1 (866-787-3271)