The Reality of Virtualization
Virtualization is the process of creating a software-based (or virtual) representation of something rather than a physical one, as it applies to applications, servers, storage, and networks. It and is the most effective way to reduce IT expenses while boosting efficiency and agility. The majority (over 80%) of business workloads today are virtualized, though small- to medium-sized businesses are lagging behind at about 40%.
Are you Ready to Virtualize?
The simple answer is that you can’t afford not to virtualize. You will be spending significantly more on IT than businesses that rely solely on physical resources. Additionally, your IT will be more complex, and thus, far less efficient, and as a result, you will more likely suffer disruptions in business, and experience lost revenue.
Today’s Virtualization Platform Prepares you for Tomorrow
New business and IT initiatives will require the right technology platform. Virtualization allows greater flexibility in handling new opportunities, making deployment and scaling of resources faster, cheaper, and more efficient. Cloud, mobility, big data, social media, and IT consumerization are realities of today’s workforce, and businesses must virtualize to keep up.
To learn more about PTS’ Virtualization Consulting Services, contact PTS or visit:
- Data Center Infrastructure Virtualization Strategies
- Hardware Virtualization Consulting Service
- IT Assessment Service – Virtualization
- IT Needs Analysis – Virtualization
- IT Site Survey Service – Virtualization
- IT Virtualization Consulting Service
- Server Virtualization Consulting Services
- Storage Virtualization Consulting Service
- Virtual Data Center Consulting Service
- Virtualization Management Consulting Service
- Virtualization Software Consulting Service
- Virtualization Technology Consulting Service